One Hour Paid Phone or Video Consultations $500
Jennifer Horwitz consults with people on a variety of issues and can offer valuable advice at a critical moment. Jennifer only consults in one-hour time blocks and will set up an appointment with you and send you a link to make payment before the call or video meeting.
Jennifer routinely consults with people on the following types of issues:
- Contact by law enforcement during an ongoing investigation and other pre-charge cases;
- Employer concerns upon the discovery of criminal conduct by an employee;
- What to do after a person or their family member has been arrested;
- Neighbor disputes involving harassment that are not in the court system;
- Consults with victims about a variety of issues including how to navigate their role as a witness in a charged case.;
- Consults with clients represented by a public defender or other attorney and wish to speak to independent counsel about their concerns regarding the representation.
Jennifer can efficiently assess the situation and recommend a path forward, which may involve further representation by Jennifer or a referral to another lawyer with special skills or another type of expert. Jennifer regularly collaborates with a respected network of defense attorneys, family law attorneys, employment lawyers, business lawyers, and experts in related fields. Rest assured, your matter will be in good hands, whether handled by Jennifer or a referral to the professional who will best serve your needs, and she never receives a referral fee.